By Matt Wickstrom
OWENSBORO, Ky. (March 15, 2018) – ROMP Fest has revealed their daily schedules and made single day tickets available to purchase for its 15th annual gathering, to be held June 27-30 at Owensboro’s Yellow Creek Park.
Early-birds to arrive at ROMP can catch Robbie Fulks and Hank, Pattie & The Current on Wednesday, June 27, who kick off an action-packed weekend from some of the best bluegrass acts around. ROMP closes on Saturday, June 30 with performances from Alison Krauss, Sam Bush, Parker Millsap, Billy Strings and more to go along with sets from Rhiannon Giddens, The Travelin’ McCourys, Jeff Austin Band, Leftover Salmon and others on Thursday and Friday. View the full daily lineups below.
For more information on ROMP visit rompfest.com.
Previous ROMP Fest coverage
- ROMP rounds out lineup with Pert Near Sandstone, The Po’ Ramblin’ Boys and others
- Travelin’ McCourys, Leftover Salmon, Jeff Austin Band and Parker Millsap lead final ROMP additions
- Alison Krauss, Sam Bush and Ricky Skaggs top first round of ROMP 2018 artist reveals
- Lil Smokies move from Big Sky to Big Time
- ROMP Fest Review: June 22-25, 2016
- Bluegrass fans to attend ROMP Festival
- The 23 String Band to perform at local festival