By Matt Wickstrom
OWENSBORO, Ky. — ROMP has unveiled the daily lineups and late night performances for its 16th annual gathering, to be held from June 26-29 at Yellow Creek Park on the outskirts of Owensboro.
Headliners Trampled by Turtles, Rhonda Vincent & The Rage, and Billy Strings kick off the main stage Thursday night, followed by The Del McCoury Band, The Wood Brothers, and The Jeff Austin Band and The Travelin’ McCourys perform the Grateful Ball on Friday. The party rolls into Saturday with Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder with special guest Patty Loveless, Sam Bush, and Steve Earle & The Dukes and many more.
The Jagoe Homes After Party Stage gets started Wednesday night with the Glade City Rounders and Relic. The Rumpke Mountain Boys and Wood & Wire follow up on Thursday night, with Horseshoes & Hand Grenades and Songs from the Road Band rocking the After Party stage on Friday. The Dustbowl Revival closes out the festival on Saturday night.
View the daily lineups in their entirety below.
Tickets for ROMP are on sale now. For more information visit ROMPFest.com.
- Sam Bush, Dustbowl Revival, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades lead final ROMP artist additions
- Owensboro taps state’s musical roots with renovated Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame
- Bluegrass and roots legends top star-studded ROMP lineup
- Tourism: Authenticity strikes a chord with travelers
- Billy Strings, Leftover Salmon and Love Canon bring the heat to 15th ROMP Fest