Drew and Ellie Holcomb have announced that they’re hitting the road together again in 2020! The You and Me Tour: An Evening with Drew & Ellie Holcomb kicks off on Jan. 24th at Dallas’ Kessler Theatre and brings a special evening of music to folks across the U.S. before wrapping up in late February in Chicago. The tour will stop in Lexington at the Lexington Opera House on Feb. 26.
Tickets are on sale starting on Nov. 8.
In addition to the tour, the powerhouse Tennessee duo are set for another year of their Drew & Ellie’s Neighborly Christmas shows in December. As always, the pair will perform at Memphis’ Orpheum Theatre (Dec. 7) and Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center (Dec. 9) along with new stops at Chip & Joanna Gaines’ Christmas at the Silos in Waco, Tx. (Dec. 14) and TCU’s Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in Fort Worth, Tx. (Dec. 3).
The couple met while Drew, a native Memphian, and Ellie, a Nashvillian, were attending school together at the University of Tennessee. The Holcombs married in 2006 and began touring together with Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors. Upon the arrival of their first daughter, Ellie took a step back from the heavy touring cycle and focused on both her solo career and motherhood. The pair have continued to collaborate on their annual Holiday shows in Tennessee and last year released their first joint EP, Electricity, which featured two original tracks – “Love Anyway” and “Electricity” – along with a cover of the Willie Nelson classic “On The Road Again.”
The last year has seen Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors reach new heights with its critically-acclaimed new album Dragons, which hit no. 1 on Billboard’s Folk/Americana Album Sales Chart, Amazon’s New Albums Chart, and iTunes Singer/Songwriter Albums. Latest single “End of the World” has catapulted into the Top 40 at AAA and Rolling Stone proclaimed Drew as one of Americana’s most popular stars in a career-spanning feature in October.
Ellie has been supporting her most recent releases, including debut Children’s Book Who Sang The First Song? and Children’s Album Sing: Creation Songs, which both made no. 1 debuts of their own. The pair also performed together at this year’s Moon River Music Festival in Chattanooga, Tn; which was founded and continues to be curated by Drew.
Drew & Ellie Holcomb on tour
Drew & Ellie Holcomb’s Neighborly Christmas
- Dec. 3 – TCU Annual Christmas Tree Lighting – Fort Worth, Tx.
- Dec. 7 – The Orpheum – Memphis, Tn.
- Dec. 9 – Schermerhorn Symphony Center – Nashville, Tn.
- Dec. 14 – Christmas at the Silos – Waco, Tx.
The You and Me Tour: An Evening with Drew & Ellie Holcomb
- Jan. 24 – Kessler Theater – Dallas, Tx.
- Jan. 25 – Paramount Theatre – Austin, Tx.
- Feb. 12 – Tivoli Theatre – Chattanooga, Tn.
- Feb. 13 – The Classic Center – Athens, Ga.
- Feb. 14 – WorkPlay Theatre – Birmingham, Al.
- Feb. 15 – Florida Theatre – Jacksonville, Fl.
- Feb. 18 – Covenant Fine Arts Center – Grand Rapids, Mi.
- Feb. 19 – Hamilton County Memorial Hall – Cincinnati, Oh.
- Feb. 20 – The Birchmere – Alexandria, Va.
- Feb. 21 – The Orange Peel – Asheville, N.C.
- Feb. 22 – Appalachian Theatre – Boone, N.C.
- Feb. 25 – Carolina Theatre – Durham, N.C.
- Feb. 26 – Lexington Opera House – Lexington, Ky.
- Feb. 27 – Auburn University – Jay & Suzie Gogue PAC – Auburn, Al.
- Feb. 28 – Bijou Theatre – Knoxville, Tn.
- Feb. 29 – Evanston SPACE – Evanston, Il.